The company’s fleet of vessels consists of modern vessels and a sea platform.
These vessels are specialized in carrying out specific tasks, like the crane ships which are used in fishing, ships for the transport of fish and feed and vessels for night-watch and surveillance. The 10mX20m platform is used as storage place, mainly of food at sea.
The fish farm vessels are moored at the Archirodon port, where the company has its own coastal mooring installations.
- Advantages of Our Sea Aquaculture Products
- Privileged Location
- Superior Quality Fish Feed
- Good Management Production Practices
- Vessels and Coastal Mooring Installations
- Marine Farm Land Facilities