- Mediterranean supreme quality species:
- Fresh Sea Bream (Sparus Aurata)
- Fresh Sea Bass (Dicentrarchus Labrax)
- Fresh Meagre (Argyrosomus Regius)
- More than 20 years of Experience in Exports:
- Exports to Europe, USA, Russia, Canada and the Middle East.
- Naturally healthy fish:
- Grown without the need of using vaccines, antibiotics, growth promoters or any other medicine and chemicals.
- Fed with high quality standardized dry feed:
- The feed is composed of natural ingredients, fish meal, fish oil, cereals, totally free from products or by – products of terrestrial animal origin and GMO origin plants.
- Natural appearance and texture:
- Supreme taste and high nutritional value due to better metabolism, ensured by clean waters and strong underwater south-east and south-west currents all year around, as well as the low density in the fish cages.
- Always fresh. The fish is harvested on customer demand.
- It is maintained in controlled temperature from harvesting to distribution, under strict hygienic conditions, and when the fish is harvested it is placed on ice-water for immediate death.
- Fully traceable production and supply chain:
- From fish egg to end product in order to secure the principle of "know what I eat".
- Carefully selected healthy and strong juveniles (2-3gr fish):
- Sourced by our own hatchery facilities, Blue Fisheries Ltd, situated at Akrotiri Village, an area with clear waters and natural surrounding environment.
- Raised in our fattening unit in open sea:
- It is situated at Cape Dolos area, with clean waters and strong currents all year round at a depth of 30-60 m. Being raised in these conditions secure fish welfare and minimum environmental impacts.
The company’s facilities are in line with European Laws and have the European compliance Approval CYF07.
More specifically our facilities are certified for compliance with regulations (EC) No 852/2004, (EC) No853/2004 and (EC) No 882/2004 for the following:
- Fishery Products Establishment for:
- Fresh Fishery Products Plant (mariculture and open sea fish)
- Fishery Products Processing Unit.
- Dispatch Centre of live Bivalve Molluscs.
- Cold Stores.
Our Processing / Packing Unit / Warehouses has the following Certifications:
ISO22000:2005 – Production with modern and safe production methods
ISO9001:2008 – Maximum satisfaction of customers through the supply of products with high nutritional value and quality
OHSAS18001:2007 – Ensuring safe conditions of work through the adoption of modern best practices and standards.